Clinical Trials: Anti-infective / Medical device trials
msi, acting as a central laboratory, offers a tailored approach to conducting small single-site to large multi-site studies, nationally and internationally.
We can assist in the design of your study from collection medias, containers for shipping, laboratory testing and data capture. With our experience in performing “Gold Standard” laboratory testing we have participated in numerous premarket submissions and 510k trials.
Testing methods we offer are:
- Aerobic Bacteriology
- Anaerobic Bacteriology
- Disc diffusion (Kirby Bauer)
- Microtiter minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC)
- Macrotube MIC and MBC (minimum bactericidal concentration)
- Agar dilution
- Tailored/ collaborative research projects
- Comparative Molecular Device Testing